* 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
* Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
* During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
* When asked, 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment. Not the food, not the flowers, not the cake, the ENTERTAINMENT
* 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding said if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
*Sources include: Simmons; USA Today; National Bridal Service; The Knot; and Brides Magazine.
If you are looking for a “bargain” for your wedding, you are making a BIG mistake. This only happens once. Make it count. A-List DJs will make yours one for the history books!