“No one puts Baby in the corner,” but feel free with us. A-List DJs were there to bring the party to Mike and Tina Todesco on May 25th, 2012 at DoubleTree in Arlington Heights. We brought uplighting to set the mood and intelligent lights to keep the party moving! (that’s how we do it with our DELUXE Package) Continue reading
Liam and Jennifer O’Conner had a rocking wedding party on May 25, 2012 at The Seville in Streamwood, Illinois. The O’Conner’s danced all night to a packed dance floor due to the DELUXE Package with Dance Floor Photo Booth. Yes, a photo booth on the dance floor! Congrats again and here’s to all the memories! Continue reading
Hey, if you are as much of a media-junkie as we at A-List DJs are, then you would like to know that we just joined Instagram. Follow “alistdjs” on what inspires and intrigues us as professional DJs.
* 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
* Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
* During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
* When asked, 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment. Not the food, not the flowers, not the cake, the ENTERTAINMENT
* 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding said if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
*Sources include: Simmons; USA Today; National Bridal Service; The Knot; and Brides Magazine.
If you are looking for a “bargain” for your wedding, you are making a BIG mistake. This only happens once. Make it count. A-List DJs will make yours one for the history books!